• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Casting Classic to TV

Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am up to date with Lightroom Classic. I want to cast LR photos to a TV using installed Apple TV. Can this be done?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that what you are looking for?

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/view-lightroom-photos-collections-apple-tv.html

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response. I'm not clear - does it cast from my comuter through Wifi to the TV or must I upload photos to the Cloud and cast from there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have AppleTV. However, as far as I understand it, the photos need to be synced to the cloud.

In Classic, that would need you to create collections and activate them for syncing, which is very easy.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alternatively, you might take a look at an Apple TV app called FilebrowserTV. FilebrowserTV will connect from Apple TV to any drive on your network, then you can navigate to folders containing photos to display them as slideshows. No need to cloud synch since it's just accessing your computer drives directly. I use it on my Apple TV frequently, and there's also an iPad version that functions similarly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines