• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Catalog already open....but no .lock file to be found

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had issues in the past where the catalog doesn't want to open, saying another program has it opened. I normally go in, delete the .lock file, restart, and move on. We'll today, my lightroom crashed again, I get the window box that state the following 

"The lightroom catalog named 'Lightroom Catalog -2-v10" cannot be opened because another application already has it opened."

I went to go delete what I thought would be a .lock file but there isn't any. Also, dumb me it's been about a month since I did a backup...

I'm hoping there is something I can do to not loose any of the edits I've been working on that I haven't been able to save yet.

20210721_220131.jpg

 

20210721_220117.jpg

 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there a possibility that you have another copy of that catalog in a different folder. According to the date on that catalog, the last time that catalog was saved in that folder was clear back in January of this year. That would indicate that it has been several months since you have even used it. From what you have indicated, that doeesn't seem to be the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines