• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Catalog damanged?

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i'm having an issue. I was deleting some pictures in my lightroom cloud. Had an error closed and then when I tried to reopen lightroom it gave me a "catalog damaged box", showed how to fix it and an "ok" button. I followed the instructions and still nothing, My lightroom won't open up! Kind of annoying, small or big suggestions would help.  I attached a screen shot.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First up, fairly sure you are referring to Lightroom (Lr)  not Lightroom Classic (LrC)

• Lr and LrC both run on your computer.
  • Lr keeps a Album on the Cloud and (usually) your images on the Cloud.
  • LrC keeps a database, called a Catalog on your computer, images typically on computer, but can be on the Cloud, on a NAS, on a Share, etc.
  • Lr, apparently does have a small catalog on the computer, but that us not the same as used by LrC, this is a bit in the weeds.

Also, in your screenshot, clearly the program is called Lightroom, not Lightroom Classic. And it is not the old Lr v6, as the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App is clearly running.

Your problem is probably better posted in the Lr community page.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/bd-p/lightroom?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=unresolved

Perhaps, after verification, a Admin/Monitor for the community pages can move it for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines