• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Catalogue Empty!

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I opened my Lightroom Classic catalogue today, I got a message saying that I needed to upgrade the catalogue for Lightroom Classic (I haven't used the program since the last update). I went ahead with the upgrade, and Lightroom opened with a catalogue called "Lightroom-Catalog-2.lrcat", but there are no files in the catalogue!

My image files are stored on a network server, and catalogues are on the C drive.

How can I restore the catalogue to show all my files?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's probably happened is that you've opened an old catalogue, hence the upgrade message.

Look under File > Open Recent menu and you'll probably see the right catalogue with your work,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for this!!! I almost died when I saw "no photos" on the screen and I have been working on these photos for a couple of weeks now. Thank youuuuu!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines