• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Catalogue upgrade

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to Lightroom Classic version 11 in November and upgraded the catalogue as required. I have used Lighroom a number of times since then saving or skipping the backup as in the past. I have now tried to open the app and a pop up box appears telling me that ' Your lightroom catalogue will be upgraded in order to access the latest changes in this newer version of Lightroom Classic ' The current catalogu is given as Lightroom Catalog.Ircat with the Upgraded Catalogue given as as Lightroom Catalogue-v11.Ircat. I have the option to ' Choose a Different Catalogue ' but when I try to choose the last saved cataloguwe nothing happens. Can anyone suggest why I am being asked to upgrade the catalogue which has already been successfully upgraded at the time of the last Lightroom Upgrade and how I can get back to being able to open up Lightroom Classic

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom Catalog.Lrcat (not Ircat) is probably not a Lightroom 11 catalog. You need to open Lightroom Catalogue-v11.Lrcat (not Ircat) from now on. It may be that the default in LrC is to open a specific catalog, and if you change this option, your problem will go away.

2021-12-13 05_44_49-Preferences.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines