• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Central panel not showing on LR classic

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From time to time (not always) my central panel not appearing while opening LR,I am attaching photo of how LR appears, if I close app and open again appearing suddenly.
Any help will be very much appreciated.
Amos
MacOS Big Sur vers.11.5.2

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, in the menu Edit - Preferences - Performance uncheck use GPU. Then close and restart Lightroom Classic.

Please post the screen shot as an embedded image in the post. Use the little mountain icon in the post controls.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this issue present when you are in the Develop or Library module?  Your screen shot seems to be in the Map module.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the make/model of your computer?

What version of LrC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines