• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change email address for contact reply form on Adobe Portfolio

Explorer ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am receiving contact replies on Adobe Portfolio to an old email address which is not the current email address I have on my Adobe account. How do change this so contact replies on Adobe Portfolio go to my new email address?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

This is the Lightroom Classic forum. I think you should be able to edit your email address in your Adobe Portfolio.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Lightroom Classic forum. I think you should be able to edit your email address in your Adobe Portfolio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I couldn't find a Portfolio forum, but did a search through the discussions and found the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear that... were you able to edit your email address in your profile on your portfolio site?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for following up with me. Yes, I was able to edit the email address. You have to go to the contact page, click the contact form edit, and scroll down to form options. It would be great if there were a manual or a more complete list of FAQs for Portfolio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Might be something in these links that is helpful-

Portfolio helpful resources - Adobe Support Community - 10993908

https://portfolio.adobe.com/themes

https://lightroomkillertips.com/getting-images-lightroom-adobe-portfolio-just-got-lot-easier/

dps Create a Portfolio Gallery

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines