• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change location of LR library

Explorer ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a computer issue and had to send it out to be fixed. Previously, I had all my LR files on my E drive, but the repairman moved all my files to a D drive. I feel like this should be very simple, but I can't figure out how to point LR to my D drive now and not my E drive for my library.

I read some of the previous posts on this issue. One suggested 'Just copy the catalog to the external hard drive and then double-click on it in its new location.  You might want to copy the previews as well."...is that in file explorer?

Thank in advance for your help.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is indeed quite simple: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/lightroom-photos-missing-fix/

Alternatively, you can assign the drive letter to E manually in Windows.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Advice from@JohanElzenga  "assign the drive letter to E manually in Windows" is by far, the simplest IMO.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

see

http://www.computer-darkroom.com/lr2_find_folder/find-folder.htm

ahh, my poor timing today, basically already answered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines