• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change of ID and keep content

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to change my ID and keep my content? I will leave the holder of the domain used with the mail Address used as ID. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide some context. ID to what? What content?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2022 Dec 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for being too short. And Merry Christmas!

My Adobe ID, used for some apps, especially Rush and lightroomclassic. I want to keep the content but have to change the mailaddress I used as ID 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know about Rush, but Lightroom Classic is not an issue as you can simply sign-in to the Adobe Creative Cloud app using your new account ID and then LrC can be used as normal. There's nothing that ties the LrC catalog and images to a specific account ID.....unless you are also syncing images to the Adobe cloud. Anything that you have stored in the cloud IS tied to the specific email address that was used at the time, so changing the account ID will make it more difficult to access. So let us know if you have been syncing a Classic catalog with the cloud and we can perhaps explain what you would need to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made it as difficult as possible and have synced with Adobe Cloud. I'm using an iphone with LrC and my Laptop at home. And to keep them synced ... That's the same with Rush: I made the videos with my iphone and prepared them to sync but kept them not on Phone but in Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you kept LrC synced, then everything that you added to your iPhone should already have downloaded into the LrC catalog, provided you kept syncing up to date on all your devices. In which case it shouldn't matter if you have lost access to the old account, a copy of all the cloud images should be held locally in LrC.

Anything you synced FROM LrC to the cloud will only have been smart previews of the locally stored images, so the loss of those SPs is no big deal as you can easily resync the files from LrC to your new cloud account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines