• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change the account Lightroom Classic syncs to?

Contributor ,
Jan 29, 2023 Jan 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe someone has an easy (easier) fix for the following?

I have two Adobe IDs, one for work, one personal. The personal one is the Photography Plan. Lightroom Classic is syncing to my work AdobeID but I want it to sync to my personal AdobeID (which I swear it was doing, so there are probably some synced images, no idea how it got changed). So I thought, log into the personal account, then go into Lightroom Cl, and change the settings. ... And there is no option to change the sync account (in settings, at least). 

So, the way I see it I have two options (unless someone has a better idea): 

1. Delete the settings file, then make new settings at the next launch.

2. Uninstall/reinstall LRCl. 

But will either of these save all my existing collections? The catalog will still exist, so I think so. Will everything sync again to the cloud, or will it know which images are synced and only sync new and/or changed images? 

Would love some input to help me solve this, thanks! 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Jan 29, 2023 Jan 29, 2023

Figured it out. Under the Help menu, signed out of the work account and signed into the personal account. Well duh!! apparently I need more coffee this early Sunday morning. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Jan 29, 2023 Jan 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Figured it out. Under the Help menu, signed out of the work account and signed into the personal account. Well duh!! apparently I need more coffee this early Sunday morning. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines