• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Classic user editing in LR recommended presets

Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to save an image edited in LR recommended presets straight back to LR Classic rather than having to save to the hard drive and then back to Classic.

Classic

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do not have to save edited pictures in Lightroom Classic, that is not how Lightroom Classic works. Lightroom Classic is a non-destructive editor. The edits are automatically stored in the catalog, and applied if and when needed, for example when you export an image for use outside of Lightroom, or when you print an image.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Johan. I didnt state it very well. Because we are not able to use the recommended presets in Classic I have been experimenting doing some in LR Cloud. I would then like to return that edited image to view/edit further in Classic.The only way I have worked out is to export it to a folder on the HD and then import the image into Classic. I was wondering whether there was anyway to save it directly from LR cloud to LR classic (similar to way we do it PS > Classic)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you Export a Preset with Lightroom on your PC,

2022-11-25 15_05_07-Lightroom.jpg

you can then Import the Preset to Lightroom-Classic.

2022-11-25 15_05_52-Import Preset.jpg

and it appears in the LrC Preset list-

2022-11-25 15_06_49-Lightroom Catalog-v12 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Develop.jpg

And if your LrC catalog is Synced with the Cloud- all your photos will automatically download, as edited in appearance in Lr.

SYNC SETUP IN CLASSIC

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines