• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clone/heal tool not working after update

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to Lightroom Classic CC the clone/heal tool is not working. It creates a large black or white spot in the area, and only slightly changes when you move the spot around. It always chooses an area that is obviously not similar and will not clone correctly.  I've tried everything I know, and support was completely unhelpful and seemed to have no idea what was happening or how the tools work to begin with. Anyone else having issues with the clone tool? Have you figured out how to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean the Spot Removal Tool that has the options to either Clone or Heal?

That tool is working correctly on my windows 7 system with LR C CC V7.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find an answer to this problem? I am having the same issue and cannot get it resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no problem with the program. It is User Error. That is why the Original Poster never replied.

If you feel this tool isn't working properly start a New Discussion and state the exact nature of the problem you are having.

Give the Exact version number of LR and operating system you are using (Please not with most recent or up to date).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked at your Activity and you haven't posted a question on the problem you are having, other than responding to this discussion.

If you want help with whatever problem you might be having start a new discussion and do as asked above in my other reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im havimng the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You’ve posted to a very old thread. It is highly unlikely that the issue described in this thread is the same issue which you are currently experiencing. Rather that resurrect an old thread that is seemingly similar, you are better posting to a new thread with fresh, complete information including system information, a complete description of the problem and step-by-step instructions for reproduction. 

In the unlikely event the issue is the same, we will merge you back into the appropriate location. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines