Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Close window

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How do I close this second library window? (see attached). There are 2 windows open and when I click on the standard window the attached view is what is seen which doesnt allow me to move to the develop part of light room.  I don't know how I opened it. When I click the desktop out of LrC the develop screen comes up, when I click the develop screen this secone library view window pops up so now I can't access the develop section.Screenshot 2023-04-25 at 11.50.35.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can control how the Window is displayed by selecting "Window" at the top of the screen. Then use the toggle features to display or hide the top, bottom, left and right panels. See the screen capture.

IMG_0820.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are also multiple ways to navigate LrC see the video tutorial at the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l35F8Sy01dY

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe you are looking at the Secondary Display window. (Useful for two monitors)

Toggles on/off with the F11 (Function key), the Window menu, or (if visible) the [1][2] icon on lower left of the main UI screen.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines