Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud space issue

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I need help with Lightroom classic sync. I uploaded a lot of photos to the cloud. Later I decided I do not need them syncronised, so I removed them from the sync collection and from all synced photographs. Now I have only 247 photos in the cloud and I have used 11,5 GB of cloud space. I checked under deleted photos and nothing is there anymore, but the used space number is not going down. I can't find out what is using my cloud space.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'd love to help you figure this out.

Depending on where you start to import images in the Lightroom cloud, the way cloud storage is used can change.

When you import images in Lightroom Mobile (iPad) or Adobe Lightroom on a desktop, the full-size copy of the original images gets uploaded to the cloud, and the space is occupied accordingly.

If you sync collections from Lightroom Classic, only smart previews are synced. Smart previews do not consume space on the cloud. If you imported 247 photos from Adobe Lightroom on desktop or mobile, these images can be full-size originals & will count against your cloud storage as expected.

Could you please log on to Lightroom Web (https:lightroom.adobe.com) & check all the folders there?

Please check this article for more help in finding what is occupying the cloud storage in your account: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/file-storage-quota.html

Let us know if this helps,

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

now I have removed everything from lightroom from the cloud and my cloud is still 4,7 GB used. Can you reset it or something? I really don't know where to search for more files that could be using this space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines