• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud storage amount way off

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't figure this out. My Lr cloud storage was stuck at about 36GB.  I have an enterprise accoun with 100GB. I wanted to lower 36GB number and clean up a bit that and started deleting content from the cloud via Lr web., AND doing a permanent delete. No matter how much I removed that 36GB number would not go down. I read that you need to do a delete all content to unlock it. Before going nuclear, I wanted to go slow and delete stuff in chunks to monitor. As I got closer to being done, that number finally started to change, but too little too late.  I did the delete all and had no photos left but but was using 19 GB.  So now I have 10 photos synched and my storage space is 19GB.  I've looked at the Cloud app only see some other assets, but just a few images, nothing that would take much space.  Any suggestions on what to do?  By the way, I use a combination Lr Classic (mostly), Lr Molile, and LR Desktop sometimes. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AND doing a permanent delete

By that, you do mean that you went into the deleted folder and again deleted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines