• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud storage full??

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using lightroom classic, have 1889 images, and the cloud it says it's full.

How do I view images on the cloud so I can decide if they need to be deleted.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can login to lightroom.adobe.com to see your images. That is the web version of Lightroom, the online version.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Kenneth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just so you are aware, when you sync Lightroom Classic collections with Adobe Creative Cloud smart previews are uploaded to your cloud storage and the previews do not count against your allocated storage limit. If you use Lightroom "cloudy" or the Lightroom Mobile apps they will upload original copies of your image files and they do utilize your storage allocation.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines