• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud Storage Full

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cloud Storage Full - I’ve deleted everything including deleted folder on all devices yet Cloud Storage shows 48.9 GB used. I checked Lightroom on my iPhone, iPad and Mac and lightroom classic on my Mac. What could be there?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

You've gone to Lightroom Sync in Prefernces, and clicked Delete All Data? It goes to LrWeb (lightroom.adobe.com) where you click on your avatar photo and from the menu choose Account Info. Then from the dialog that appears choose 'Delete Lightroom Library'. You need to restart Classic after. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've gone to Lightroom Sync in Prefernces, and clicked Delete All Data? It goes to LrWeb (lightroom.adobe.com) where you click on your avatar photo and from the menu choose Account Info. Then from the dialog that appears choose 'Delete Lightroom Library'. You need to restart Classic after. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, that did the trick.

My intention is to share to cloud storage from Lightroom Classic only and
only share certain collections.

Chris Orth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to hear Chris. Can you mark the answer correct so people searching for this issue can see it with the post? Cheers! 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2023 Oct 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks, I had the same problem and this fixed it. creative cloud storage is a dismal failure. they would save everyone so much time trying to figure out what is going on, by putting a breakdown of this cloud storage and what apps the content is from. Its a agatha christie book trying to sleuth out what is using the storage. to have to go to your profile, account info and then type a sentence to actually clear out the storage is rediculous. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines