• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Collections cannot be made or added to

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to create a collection or add images to a collection nothing happens, also unable to export (no window appears at all)

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please explain, in detail, step-by-step, how you are trying to add assets to collections. If there is an error message, please quote the exact complete unedited error message.

Please explain what happens, in detail, when you try to export. If there is an error message, please quote the exact complete unedited error message.

Also please provide the name of the software you are using, and the version NUMBER. Also please provide the version NUMBER of your operating system. We need the version NUMBER and not words like "current" or "up-to-date".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for the reply!

I use Adobe software every day so am very familiar with it's processes. Every since the newest update (11.0.1) when trying to add an image or images to a collection, either by dragging and dropping or clicking 'B' if it is a targeted collection, nothing happens... no error message, the image or images don't move across at all. Also when creating a new collection by clicking the plus button on the collections panel,  nothing happens... it is as if the buttons are turned off. As I say I use this software every day and this is a very new problem so can only assume it is the latest update. This is the same problem with exporting, when I click the button, use the keyboard shortcut, or go File-Export, nothing happens... no pop up window and no error message. I am currently running Lightroom 11.0.1 and my operating system is MacOS Monteray 12.0.1

Thanks again for the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try deleting or renaming you preference file

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid this has not fixed the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is your LrC window maximized?

Might be some bugs st maximize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines