• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Collections missing after upgrading

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrading to latest version of Lightroom Classic v10.0, following conversion to the new catalog format all of my collections are gone. Is there any way to retrieve them. This is incredibly annoying and frustrating.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: After creating a new collection, all of my old ones reappeared. Bizarre...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine too. Several collections missing after the update. I tried creating a new one and they're still missing. Come on Adobe!  Really? Not happy....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm... Seems like they're back now. Phew!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has acknowledged this bug on Mac:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-collections-panel-s... 

If LR is started with the Collections panel collapsed, then when you expand it, only one collection is displayed. The workaround is to restart LR with the panel expanded.  Alternatively, click the + in the top-right of the panel and change the Sort By setting.

Please add your constructive opinion to the bug report, and be sure to click Like and Follow at the bottom of the first post. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried all the suggestions above and still no luck. All my previous collections have gone. The only 'sort by' options I have are, sort by kind, sort by name. 

Does anyone have any other sugesstions as I desperately need these images? 

TIA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This and the fact that keywords, star ratings and edits are missing (images I deleted came back) when I last updated, cause me to hesitate to upgrade again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines