• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Change when sending photos from Lr to Ps

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having a bunch of issues with the picture profiles for the Canon R5 specifically keeping colors consistent between Lr and Ps. My flow goes from editing RAW images from an sd card or external hd, then send to Ps for retouching. The problem is when I send my color corrected images from LR to Ps the color shifts slighty. With the most recent update a warning pop had been appearing. I ws clicked the 'Render using Lightroom" option and to my surprise, the colors remained true. I was finally able to see the EOS Standard profiles in Ps! Unfortunately the warning pop up box has gone away (after about a week) and the color isssue returned. I've come to conclusion that if I can figure out how to get back to rendering using Lr, it would undoubdlty go back to working properly. Until then, I'm back to being frustrated. 

I'm on macOS Big Sur V 11.2.3  LR 10.3. Ps 22.4.2

Color Space: Profoto RGB on both programs.

Have tried to reset everything, and pretty much everything I found on the forums. Still struggling. 

Here is the differnece between colors.

Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 8.39.02 PM.png

Here is the warning box I'm trying to get back, so colors stay the same. Need to get the Render using Lightroom option. 

Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 8.47.24 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you applying a creative profile to the photo in LR (via the Profile menu in the Develop's Basic panel)?

The Render Using Lightroom option appears when the you have an older version of Adobe Camera Raw installed with Photoshop.  You could use the Creative Cloud desktop app to roll back to an earlier version of ACR, but it would be better to troubleshoot the issue and fix the underlying problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines