• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color flickering when i scroll over photo

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using a MacBook pro connected to a HP 27es screen. Using lightroom on the HP screen. When I roll over the image i am editing the color changes back and forth. (Same as what would happen if you're hovering over different presets) except it is happening for no reason. While editing and not editing. I was using the heal tool when I noticed the color changing back and forth. Then just swiping my cursor back and forth did it as well. Very frustrating when the point of the software is to edit a photo, and with it miscoloring repeatedly as I work it is making for a bad experience. Any feedback? Have you dealt with this? Tried adding a video but this forum won't let me.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First troubleshooting steps:

1. Try resetting LR's preferences:
https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

LR sometimes soils its preferences file, and resetting it can fix all sorts of wonky behavior. That article explains how to restore the old preferences if resetting doesn't help.

2. Try setting Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor to Off.  Any better?

3. Make sure you're on the most recent version of Mac OS -- the only way to get updated graphics drivers is by updating Mac OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's obviosly a bug, because of mismatched color spaces. I noticed this problem too.
Macbook Air M1 (DCI-P3) + BenQ PD2700U (sRGB)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines