• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color grading

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My version of Lightroom Classic does not have the color grading circles. It also shows that my mac isn't compatible with the update for Lightroom Classic.  I have a Macbook Pro with OS 10.12.6 

And I looked and there isn't an update for my mac either, so I'm not sure why I don't have the latest version?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need Mac OS 10.14 or later to upgrade LrC

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/system-requirements.html

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/whats-new-in-lightroom-classic-10-0/

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Full version operating system updates do not show up in the normal update window. You have to go to the app store app and search for the version you want to install. Big Sur is the latest but might not be compatible with your Mac if it is older than from 2013. In that case you want to install Catalina. If compatible with Big Sur, that is generally the way to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your MacBook can run on a more recent version of MacOS, then you should see this if you go to System Preferences - System Updates.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not on 10.12, Sierra still used the App Store for updates.

OP, which Mac model do you have (what year.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post specifics about your MAC. You can get this on the MAC via About THis MAC

Model:

Processor:

Memory:

Graphics:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines