Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

color profile not found

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everyone,

I bought a preset two years ago, it was ok on previous versions of LR.

In LR Classic it works very bad and it is said that color profile is missing (in this preset color profile is vsco fuji 400h). I have the file with this  profile in macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles as Fuji 400H v2C.dcp

But as I guess LR Classic doesn't work with these files anymore. How can I fix this and use my preset again?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also I want to notice that this happens with Raw files.. have to work with jpegs, because raw now looks very bad. In preset list this preset is gray, as it is not working right

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic works with .DCP profiles but that's different than a preset. You should be able to see that profile with that specific camera but not others.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the profile shows as 'missing' then this means you do have an approriate raw image selected, but Lightroom can't find the profile that was applied earlier. That means that Lightroom does not see your profile, even though it's in the correct place. Your preset needs to apply this profile too, so that is why it is in italics and does not work.

You could try the following. Move the profile from its current location to the Desktop. Start Lightroom, use 'Import Profiles' and import the profile again. I have successfully 'revived' some old camera profiles this way. If that does not help, then the profile itself may be corrupted somehow.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines