• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color ratings are gone

Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updated to Lightroom Classic to 11.4, all color ratings are gone. Which means even if I clicked a certain color, no picture shows up. Also I remember some files rated like green or blue, those files are not rated anymore. No pictures are not rated in any color. Now I can't find any files by the ratings and this is a big problem for me.
How do I fix this problem? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LrC 11.4.1 released last week includes a fix for what you describe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, I’m sorry just checked but the version is 11.4.1 but the problem is still happening. Thanks anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Color labels are actually text fields, so when an image has 'Red' in that field, Lightroom will show a red label. You can change this however to something else, so that 'HDR' will show a red color or 'Still work to be done' is red. That is defined in the label set. If your label set got changed, then your label texts no longer match the set. https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/flag-label-rate-photos.html

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry you're not answering to my question. Plz read the question carefully before answering. 
Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines