• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coloring/Edits in Navigator Preview Different from Main image

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed after making edits (main image) the navigator image appears richer in color/edits (notvce how navigator orange is deeper than main, more washed). And when exported, the exported image is closer to the navigator image than the main image.. any way to fix this issue? I find myself now looking at the navigator for final product/more accurate export than the main image

Screenshot 2022-12-12 at 1.03.28 PM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Possibly a problem with the monitor profile.

See this link for a good answer by @Per Berntsen 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/color-differences-between-library-and-d...

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Figured it out.. I switched the "use graphics processor" from "auto" to "off" and now theyre matching

Screenshot 2022-12-12 at 8.35.03 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following is not (I think) the cause of your current problem, but it will become a performance issue as you increase the number of photos in a current post processing session. That Camera RAW CACH limit if 5 GB (default value) will be way too small. Might want to bump up to say 20 GB for a start. Mainly effects performance in Develop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, an actual related point. Use of Smart Previews. The standard view in the Develop module will be degraded (viewing in 100% will look better)

Turn the use of GPU back on, turn the use of Smart Previews off, see what happens (I could be wrong, happens)

note: turning smart previews off will result in LrC presenting/using preview files that are larger, your Camera RAW CACHE may come into play during Develop mods.

note: If you are using DNG files, the Smart Previews may improve, and might not be an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tried both (purged cache and updated to 20gb) also turned on smart previews, neither got both previews to match. only thing that seems to affect it is turning off the graphics processor.. maybe LR not up to the m1 graphics yet? idk, im not that technically incline lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines