Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colour matching background studio shoot

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone, 

I could use some advice. I recently did a studio photoshoot where I photographed employees in front of a colour background. 
Somehow my white balance was set to auto which changed the colours of the background. The background colours all have to match. What's the easiest way to do this as I have many pictures to edit. 

Hope you can help me out, thanks in advance! 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming that the background is not grey, you could try clicking on a neutral grey area in the image  (if there is one) with the white balance selector (press W). Some fine tuning may be required.

This will of course change the color balance of the whole image, not just the background.

If you want to change the color of the background only, you'd have to create a mask on every image (select background), and then edit the images one by one. Reference view will probably be handy for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you shot in RAW, white balance setting is irrelevant. Just batch change all the images to the same color temperature and tint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines