• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

colour tone change

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I toggle to Library from Develop my photos have a red tone.  I have been using Lightoom since 2014. I have tried many different edits but cannot solve my issue.  Can anyone suggest a possible reason this is occuring and how one solves this issue.  Attached are 2 photos.  The one that is on the red side is the Library version of the Develop version.  Thanks!  Barry

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a first troubleshooting step, quickly test if the color profile assigned to your display is corrupt or incompatible with LR:

http://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-whether-its-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom Preferences I turned off Performance/Use Graphic Processor.  Voila!  Problem solved.  John, you did not hve the solution but gave me ideas of where I could look to solve the problem.  Many thanks hekping me prevent a total disaster with my photo shoot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you found a solution. If you want to re-enable the graphics processor to get better performance at some point, try the diagnostic I posted above. Sometimes a display profile may work with the GPU turned off but not with it turned on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines