Comment retrouver des photos à partir des synonymes ?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour,

dans lightroom j'ai créé des mots clés comportant des synonymes. je cherche à effectuer un filtre à partir du synonyme et non du mot clés, avez vous une idée ?

par exemple:

j'ai des photos d'insectes dont le mot clé est le nom latin et j'ai mis en synonyme le nom vernaculaire (en français) et je cherche à retrouver les photos à partir de ce nom français

mot-clé: Mantis religiosa

synonyme: Mante religieuse

comment effectuer une recherche à partir de "Mante religieuse" ?

TOPICS
Cross-app workflows , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021
Hi there, Thanks for reaching out.  What is your Lightroom and Windows version? We can't search only synonyms, the keyword should contain some part of it to search. You can check this community thread and let us know if that helps: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/searching-synonyms-in-lightroom/m-p/11071668 Thanks, Ranjisha

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. 

What is your Lightroom and Windows version? We can't search only synonyms, the keyword should contain some part of it to search. You can check this community thread and let us know if that helps: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/searching-synonyms-in-lightroom/m-p/110...

Thanks,

Ranjisha

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom classic V11.0.1

Windows 10

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks Ranjisha

I read the posts following the link you put in your answer and I found what I was looking for: there is a Lightroom plug-in that meets my needs exactly (AnyTag)

this plugIn is not free but you can pay the amount you want, by default is less than 10$ which is not very expensive considering the plus that this plug-in brings to lightroom in terms of keyword and synonym management

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines