Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Community Forum Consolidation

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PeteGreen_0-1629314499951.png

On August 24th, feedback.photoshop.com will become read-only as we migrate top and recent content over to community.adobe.com.

Currently, the community on community.adobe.com is used as a destination for customers to ask questions and engage in peer-to-peer conversations.

Beginning August 31st, migrated content will be available on community.adobe.com and the Adobe Community team will introduce two new modules – Ideas and Bugs – for the Photoshop ecosystem, Lightroom ecosystem, Lightroom Classic and Camera Raw and DNG. This will allow customers to report bugs and/or submit feature requests directly to the product teams. In addition to Ideas and Bugs, the Adobe Community team has reworked the layout on all the community landing pages with the goal to provide a better navigation experience for our customers.

The goal is to provide customers with a single community destination to manage all support and engagement activities and not split our efforts between two surfaces. All the engineers, product managers, and champions from the feedback site will migrate to the community to help address feature requests and bug reports.

Note: Not all content will be migrated from feedback.photoshop.com. It will, however, remain available until February 2022 to allow customers to reference and/or manually migrate any content as needed.

What content is being migrated?
To avoid a glut of duplicated and outdated content, we’re limiting what threads are being migrated:All new content from the last 30 days; all past and/or active acknowledged bugs; and any ideas with the following vote thresholds:

What happens with my post history from feedback.photoshop.com?
If the Adobe ID (email address) matches what you’ve used to post on both sides, your history will be preserved. If it doesn’t match, or you didn’t have an account on community.adobe.com, your content that is migrated from feedback.photoshop.com to will appear with a generic ID on the community.

What happens to my notifications from feedback.photoshop.com?
Unfortunately, notifications cannot be preserved between sites. You can update your Notification and Following settings in your community account settings here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

What if on August 31st, I discover there’s a thread that wasn’t migrated that I think should have been?
While we’ve done our best to create reasonable criteria for migrating data, we know the migration processes isn’t going to be 100% perfect. Feel free to repost on the community to raise any issue or idea that you think deserves our attention.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This announcement should be pinned to the top of the relevant forums. It took me a while to find it.

When I saw that a new version of Lightroom Classic had been released, I went to check my old bug reports, and was surprised to find them all closed. Only one had been ported to the new site, the huge handle leak. I suspect I have Rikk Flohr to thank for that. That bug was fixed in a previous release.

I suppose I will now copy all the unfixed bug reports to the new site manually. The ones that most concern me presently are the bugs in resizing Blurb books. I had hoped that the simplest of those -- do not delete pages because there are "too many" (which is wrong) -- might be fixed as an early Christmas gift, but alas no. I reported it in July.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We have one more set of threads from the old forum that still need to be migrated - they were discovered well past the migration date. We are working on getting those over. I can't say for sure if your missing threads are there but there is a chance. If you do decide to port them over, tag me, @Rikk Flohr: Photography  in the thread and I will try to match them up. If you want to wait and see, I am hoping they will be there in a couple of weeks. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines