• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Company upgraded to Enterprise account and lightroom mobile photos are gone.

New Here ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company recently moved to Enterprise account. When i opened lightroom on my ipad i had to sign out. Once i signed back in with same email address, all my photos are gone. All photos were synced and back up prior to signing out, but now it shows zero files.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are in the wrong forum. This is the Lightroom Classic forum, but your question has nothing to do with Lightroom Classic. Please post in the Lightroom ecosystem forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can verify the existence of your files in the cloud by going to https://lightroom.adobe.com and logging in with your Adobe Id.  When you do this you should be presented with a screen asking you to choose Personal or Enterprise Login. Choose Enterprise.  Do you see your files in the cloud? If so, then log into your iPad similarly and your files should sync from the cloud to the device.

Logging in using the Personal Option should not show you any items.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines