• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Configuration du compte de messagerie

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je n'arrive pas à configurer LRc pour envoyer des mails. Losque je clique sur "accéder au gestionnaire du compte de messagerie" il ne se passe rien et au bout d'une dizaine de secondes LRc se ferme tout seul.

Je suis sous Windows10

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What type of email client are you using? If it is Gmail it may require an application specific password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Know it but I can't open " access to the email account manager" :
when I click
on it the little round blue appears during a few seconds and then LRc
closes itself

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it a Gmail account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it is

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Know it but I can't open " access to the email account manager" :
when I click on it the little ring blue appears during a few seconds and then LRc
closes itself

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even if this was working try checking your setup with using these instructions: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/issue-validating-email-account-lightroom.html#:~:text=I....

Solution 2: Adjust your Gmail account's security settings

1. Launch your web browser and go to your Gmail inbox. Look for a message from Google confirming that the authorization attempt was blocked.
  2. In the email message, click the link highlighted in the image above. If you can't find this email message, try the direct link to this page. 
  3. In the Google Account Help page, locate and click the "Less secure apps" section link (or use this direct link).
  4. Next to Access for less secure apps, select Turn on
  5. Go to Lightroom, and try to validate your Gmail account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your Help but it's not a problem with Gmail , I know how obtain these informations , The problem is that I Can't open the window in LRc to transcribe these informations

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screen shot of the message ' access to the email account manager" the full screen if possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you cannot go there ? Nothing happen ? A error message ? 

ouiouiphoto_1-1644860284841.png

Sheepdog trying to help Lightroom and Photoshop beginners

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't email often from Lightroom anymore. I use synced collections to allow image downloads. I did test this though with my gmail account and was able to send it successfully. It may be that you will need to delete and re-add this email account. Or choose another email account that doesn't require a separate step for validation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactement OuiOui ! Lorsque je clique sur acceder au gestionnaire du compte de messagerie la petite roue bleue apparait pendant une dizaine de secondes puis LR se ferme tout seul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J'ai désinstallé puis réinstallé LR sans résultat . Par contre la désinstallation a dans un premier temps été bloquée car on me signalait un conflit avec" CRLogTransport.exe" et j'ai dû aller dans le gestionnaire des tâches pour l'arrêter et qu'ainsi je puisse désinstaller le logiciel 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Par contre je signale qu'il n'y a aucun message d'erreur qui s'affiche losque je clique sur Accéder au gestionnaire ... simplement tout se bloque et LR se ferme

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Au cas où tu as essayé de supprimer les préférences ? Pas persuadé qu'une réinstallation le fasse

Sheepdog trying to help Lightroom and Photoshop beginners

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For what it's worth I think you should re-add the email account - make sure it works and delete the one that isn't working now. Also has this ever worked?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

never

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Supprimer les préférences ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines