• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connecting Lightroom with Smugmug

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble connecting my Lr Classic (ver 10.2) to Smugmug via Publishing Manager on my Mac.  When I click on "Connect with Smugmug" the hyperlink takes me to the Smugmug login page, however, my Apple keychain doesn't appear (it does if I just try to log in from the webpage).  I type in my username and password and keep getting an error message "Please check your email and try again".   I've tried using both Safari and Chrome but the same thing happens on both.

I had a bit of an issue installing the plug in as my Lr folder wasn't located in the expected path, but I've now copied it over under the Adobe folder and created a Module folder to place the plugin in.  The plugin is installed and running and looks 'normal' - it's just not connecting via the publishing manager.

Hoping someone is able to offer some help and advice.  Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The error message indicates that your user name is not correct for smugmug. You should double check. You can open the keychain access app (just type keychain in the looking glass in the menu bar) to check what your actual username and password for smugmug are and copy and paste from there into the dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines