• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Constant menu flickering in Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running Lightroom Classic 7.1 on Windows 10 Pro on a Dell XPS 15 laptop. When ever I pull down a menu it is constantly refreshing, resulting in an annoying flickering. This is not happening with Photoshop 19.1.0

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Thanks for the reply. I updated the NVidia graphics drivers (I was just one version behind) and the problem appears to have gone away.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suggest turning off graphics processor support. Lightroom preferences, performance tab, remove the checkmark from the graphics processor option and see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. I updated the NVidia graphics drivers (I was just one version behind) and the problem appears to have gone away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That works, too. Glad you found the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've experienced this when my monitor refresh rate was higher than it should have been. E.g. the monitor's max refresh rate at its selected resolution is X and the refresh rate chosen in the Windows control panel was greater than X. Took me quite a while to figure that out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2023 Sep 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom menu was flickering.  Driver update did not fix the problem.  I used Adobe help -> chat.  The agent logged in remotely and deleted the lightroom preference files, which might have been corrupted.  That stopped the lightroom menu from flickering. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines