• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy paste my presets ruined my entire gallery!

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

just had 5h work gone in one bug in LR classic. I was copy/pasting my preset (using the command+shift+c) to my next picture, and did not see a whole bunch of pictures were selected. My preset was applied to the whole selection.... BUT....in the meantime, LR classic (latest version 12.1) crashed and I could NOT undo this mistake (selecting my full gallery).

now, my WHOLE gallery has got this preset and overwrote all my former editing.... when I restarted LR, all my gallery was edited with new preset aynd ruined 5h of my work!!!!

Is there a way to get my forer edit back?

thanks for your support

Sophie (mac os monterey 12.6.3 / Lr classic 12.1)

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could check History, although it'll be a pain to go through each photos and drop back to before the preset was applied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that's already a good point thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines