Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Correction automatique appliquée à un grand nombre de photo

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je cherche à appliquer la fonction correction automatique de LR a un grand nombre de photos à la fois. 

Je ne parle pas de dupliquer ou d'appliquer une correction spécifique à un ensemble de photos mais d'utiliser la correction automatique à un grand nombre de photo avant de procéder à un tirage papier. 

Comment faire ? je ne trouve pas...

Merci !

J.A

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

Google translation: "I am trying to apply the auto correction feature of LR to a large number of photos at a time. I'm not talking about duplicating or applying a specific correction to a set of photos, but using automatic correction to a large number of photos before making a hard copy.  How to do ? I do not find... Thank you !"

In Library Grid view, select the desired photos. Then in the Quick Develop panel on the right, click the Saved Presets menu and select the preset Classic - General > Auto Settings:

johnrellis_0-1623964688029.png

If you don't see the preset group Classic - General, it's currently hidden. Go to the Presets panel in Develop, right-click the group User Presets, and do Reset Hidden Presets:

johnrellis_1-1623964945817.png

While you could also use Auto Sync in Develop, I highly recommend against it -- many people forget to turn off Auto Sync afterward and end up changing many photos by accident and discovering it too late.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci beaucoup John.

Mais malheureusement je ne vois pas le preset group classic....

Serait il possible de me faire quelques copies d'écran avec la procédure
complète ? ce serait très gentil de votre part.

Et j'imagine que c'est la même procédure avec LR classic ? je veux bien
avoir les différences sinon, encore merci !

Jean-Arnaud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sigh, there's a bug in Reset Hidden Presets -- it doesn't unhide all preset groups.   So do this instead:

Go to the Presets panel in Develop, right-click the group User Presets, and do Manage Presets:

johnrellis_0-1624031552122.png

In the dialog, check "Classic - General":

johnrellis_1-1624031629930.png

Now you should be able to see and use the Classic - General > Auto Settings preset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, my instructions are for Lightroom Classic (this forum is for Lightroom Classic).  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Ok this is why I did not find. Sorry about that.
Many thanks for your help John,

Jean-Arnaud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines