• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CR2 Canon RAW import from camera and tethering problem!!

Explorer ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a serious bug in the Adobe Software. When Tethering to Canon 7D or 40D Lightroom does no recognize the files. I am unable to Download files from my camera directly into Lightroom. This problem renders half of the software useless. what is the fix? Some forums say it is a windows 10 problem some say canon and others Adobe. Whomever, the problem should not exist. Converting to DNG prior to import is NOT a solution! Tethering is still unavailable. Using Latest Version 2018, updated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Fixed!! by Adobe!! Conflict in Startup files. Disabled Startup programs that may have had conflict. Now Software works as it should! I hope this helps someone. Windows 10 Adobe CC 2018 ACR10 LR7.1

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed!! by Adobe!! Conflict in Startup files. Disabled Startup programs that may have had conflict. Now Software works as it should! I hope this helps someone. Windows 10 Adobe CC 2018 ACR10 LR7.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rjwoodgett,

I'm experiencing a very similar problem.  I can't get the software (LrC, 11.0) to detect my Canon 5D M4.  I'm using LrC on a new Apple MacBook Pro (Monterey 12.0.1).  Check out my recent Post on the problem.  Hopefully Adobe can resolve this matter quickly, but this time from an Apple perspective.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines