• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud not showing installed apps

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my mac running macOS Monterey the Creative Cloud Desktop app is not showing my installed apps, i.e. LightRoom Classic CC and Photoshop CC. I have followed the instructions suggested in article https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/apps-panel-reflect-creative-cloud.html but that didn't change anything. This problem means I cannot upgrade the installed apps, since I'm told there are no updates to my installed apps.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What vetsion of LrC are you coming from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LrC 10.2 and CC 5.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Time to give Adobe a Chat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, maybe it is. Meanwhile I did as someone else suggested, uninstalled the apps and reinstalled them again. That worked, even if that's an ugly way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem and that process did not solved it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, the method is to uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, then install a fresh new copy. The instructions are a bit cloudy on just what app to remove. And Adobe provides a executable to do it.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines