• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crop Frame and Straighten Tool Cursor Offset

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I attempt to use the crop frame and straighten tool the program (LrC v10.4) selects a point some pixels away (See below) . This seriously degrades the effectiveness of the tools.

I am running this on a Surface Book 3, Windows 10 Pro, 32 GB RAM, Discreet Nvidia Quadro RTX 3000 but have recreated the issue on an older Surface Book 2 with a different hardware configuration.

I have attempted to disable gPU acceleration with no effect on issue.1.jpg2.jpg

Many thanks in advance

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, you are clicking on the crop tool, then from that selecting the straighten tool, and trying to click along the edge of the ocean, the horizon, but it is snapping down lower than intended?

as in: https://www.bwillcreative.com/how-to-crop-and-straighten-a-photo-in-lightroom/

Or, do I have the wrong procedure?

Are you clicking down on say the far left, then dragging to the far right along the horizon?

sorry if that last edit , the last sentence, in this reply triggered an extra notice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines