• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crop tool question

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I use the crop tool I can only crop one photo once. So if I decide to change my aspect ratio I am unable to. I can see it changing in the top left corner preview but not in the develop section. Same if I try to crop another photo it will just revert bnack to the first photo I cropped no matter which photo I choose it goes back to the first photo. 

I have to restart lightroom completely to just crop one more photo again.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 15, 2023 Apr 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Initial troubleshooting steps:

1. Set Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor to off. Does the problem go away?

2. Update your graphics driver by going directly to the manufacturer's web site:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html#solution-4

3. Try resetting LR's preferences:
https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

LR sometimes soils its preferences file, and resetting it can fix all sorts of wonky behavior. That article explains how to restore the old preferences if resetting doesn't help.

4. If the previous steps don't help, do the LR menu command Help > System Info and copy/paste the entire contents here so we can see exactly which versions of hardware and software LR thinks you're running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines