• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cross app work flow

Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A pop up message comes up "could not open the image because of disc error in Photoshop. See image attached. This happens when I want to  further retouch images from LrC to Photoshop and I dont know how to fix the problem. I have latest versions of both applications as I am an Adobe online subscriber and I use Macbook pro 2019.

Screenshot 2023-03-13 at 11.48.06.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Is Full Disk Access granted to both apps in the Privacy section of Security & Privacy in System Preferences/Settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Full Disk Access granted to both apps in the Privacy section of Security & Privacy in System Preferences/Settings?

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Sean. I have checked in the Security and Privacy and there is just LrC and I have turned iton.  The probelm still persist. I have never faced this problem for the past three years using the same computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have figured out how to +/- an app in the Full Disck acess. So the problem is sorted. Thank you for helping out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for reporting that you are fixed!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines