• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Current shoot lost all rankings when Lightroom Classic shut down on its own.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2024 Jun 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom V13.4 is spontaneously shutting down. The first few times I just reopened it and continued on my project. This last time all my work was lost! I had 735 images of the 3300 shot all ranked and edited and all 5 days of work are gone. How can I recover my work?

The only file affected was the one I had open. All others from prior shoots are intact

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2024 Jul 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, @johnh32420891. Welcome to the Lightroom Classic Community. I'll help you figure this out. Where do you keep your Lightroom Catalog? Is it on the internal drive or an external drive? Please share the system info from Lightroom Help > System info > Copy & paste into a text document > upload & attach here. 

Lightroom may have lost track of the specific catalog you were working on. You can list all the catalogs on your computer using Windows search, type in .lrcat, and arrange the results by modified date to find the recent catalog you were working on before Lightroom crashed.

Let me know if this helps.

Sameer K

(Use '@mention' to tag me when you reply)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines