• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom LUT and isolating colors ?

Advocate ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone use custom LUT's, specifically using a software program called 3D LUT creator.  I'm looking for someone who can answer a few questions, one of those questions being; how can you isolate the colors in an image ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can you isolate the colors in an image ?

To test my understanding, you want to create a LUT that isolates the colors in an image?  Can you explain more about what you mean by "isolate the colors"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create a LUT from an image, but isolate the colors as to have some control over which colors will be applied to a target image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When creating 3D LUT's, how can I control what color will be changed for the target color. If I want green when the 3D LUT is applied to be a lighter green how can this be guaranteed when creating the 3D LUT ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines