• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer Service Issues - Agents hang up

Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i called in and waited 8 minutes to get an agent.  Spent 3 minutes getting verified bc of the language barrier.  3 minutes describing the issue.  16 minutes on hold while the agent looked up a solution.  2 minutes trying to understand him to download screenshare program.  1 minute asking him what the diagnostic info it was that the pop up warned me about they were going to collect.  All of sudden he hangs up.  WT.... ?!?!

Call back a second time - go though the whole waiting time, etc., and while im giving my email, no response from the agent.  NONE.  I keep talking, nothing.  I have to hang up and call back.

3rd time - call in and and making intro and the line goes dead again.

4th time - call in.  Jump through the hoops.  On hold 5 minutes.  Agent coomes on.  I ask if he can hear me.  Yes, he says.  Good connection I ask?  Yes.  Good.  Please dont hang up i ask - i have a problem, etc., ect, ....  All ok, we are both very friendly terms and he puts me on hold to investigate.  8 minutes he comes back and it trying to tell me where to go but im not seeng what hes describing.  

Whatta you think - the lines goes dead AGAIN.  

REALLY !?!?!?!?  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're not Adobe in this forum, we're just other Lightroom Classic users, who have no control over Adobe tech support. We can't help you with your problems with tech support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then try describing your problem IN DETAIL here on the forum, and see if maybe we can offer some help. We are not Adobe employees, but the advice is free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you go here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/another-capture-date-post/td-p/12012625  you will find the post and MORE info in detail lightroom queen thread.  Tks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JP Hess wrote:

Then try describing your problem IN DETAIL here on the forum, and see if maybe we can offer some help. We are not Adobe employees, but the advice is free.

Tks Jim. Got it figured out for now I think. The answer for now is in the other thread. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To provide feedback and suggestions about what you desire for Adobe, you should go here and comment after selecting the product you wish to comment on:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/categories/products/5f5f2090785c1f1e6cc40864

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@TheDigitalDog wrote:

To provide feedback and suggestions about what you desire for Adobe, you should go here and comment after selecting the product you wish to comment on:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/categories/products/5f5f2090785c1f1e6cc40864

Got it.  Thanks for the link. Im going to try it so they know.  I did call Adobe the other day and they copied my workflow while i did it and uploaded files and conceeded its an adobe glitch. They were suppose to call back with a supposed fix but never did.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow.  Called to adobe today.  Talking to the rep.  Uhh, hello, hello???   no rep.  they just disappar. WOW....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And it's impossible that the line got disconnected? 

Try again. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope.  Just an odd coincidence that is happens just about everytime i call. AND, with all the contact ifno they get from customers, they NEVER call back or email or message or send up smoke signals.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nope.  Just an odd coincidence that is happens just about everytime i call. AND, with all the contact ifno they get from customers, they NEVER call back or email or message or send up smoke signals.

By @T68203159

We can't help you with that.

From Adobe (community forums):
"Currently, the community on community.adobe.com is used as a destination for customers to ask questions and engage in peer-to-peer conversations. IOW, this is a user-to-user support forum. The Adobe Support Community is a place to ask questions, find answers, learn from experts, and share your knowledge. Because we are a community used by people of all ages, cultures, and people at work, we carefully moderate its content".

If you have problems or need answers from other users who volunteer their time to help, do so in a discussion topic and message body, whereby you post specifics (what's the problem or issue, or the question) and provide some information about your operating system, version of the software you're asking about and steps to illustrate your problem.
https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/p-fine-tune-the-subject-line-of-your-ad...

If you want Adobe to be viewing what you post, there are two ways based on what you are hoping to report:
If you wish to report what you believe is a bug, you do so by following these guidelines:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/how-do-i-write-a-bug-report/idi-p/12373403

If you wish to provide a feature request, you do so by following these guidelines (then make a request in the product forum):
https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-ideas/how-do-i-write-a-feature-request/idi-p/123863...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines