Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Customise the Develop Panel

New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to customise the Develop Panel. I click on an item and drag but it will not change position

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

You can't drag the actual panels.  Follow these steps:

1. Right-click the title "Basic" at the top of the Basic panel and select Customize Develop Panel:

johnrellis_0-1622176705307.png

2. Click and drag the titles of the panels into the order you want.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And then restart Lightroom!

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was unable to do what you had suggested. The problem was Windows Inking. When this was turned off my Wacom tablet performed as it should.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you got it resolved.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines