• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dehaze Issue

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last few days if I add dehaze to my image in the develop mode of Lightroom Classic it causes my image to go black.  If I remove the dehaze, my image reappears.  

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI: I am using 12.2.1 version LRClassic on an Apple Mac Book Pro running MacOS Monterrey 12.6.3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Second thing to try. In LrC preferences turn off use GPU. Se if that helps. More of a diagnostic step.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU!! Works like a charm.  I really appreciate you taking the time and effort to help me.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines