Delete from Disk as default

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2021 Dec 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to make the "delete photo from disk" a default when pressing backspace? I use the catalog also to select the photos and I don't want to keep all the originals! It would be ok even if the pre-selected option was the one I want, so that I could just press backspace and then Enter...but now the pre-selected option is remove from catalog. This means that every time I have to use the mouse when choosing which photos to keep. When you have 1000-2000 photos a time it's super annoying!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. LR rightly adopts a cautious approach,

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't press Backspace, press 'X'. That marks the photo as Rejected. At the end of the reviewing process, you can then delete all rejected photos at once with a single extra click. Lightroom even has a menu for deleting rejected photos.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, my savior! 😂

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines