• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete from Disk Option

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am using Lightroom Classic 10.2 and now I don't have "Delete from Disk" as an option when Im removing a photo within LR. It was working fine this morning. Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By chance, are you working with images in a Collection?

From a Collection- you can only 'Remove' images from the Collection (NOT the Library).

If selecting images in Folder Grid view, [Delete] will allow the [Delete from Disk] option as well as [Remove].

There is a keyboard shortcut (commonly called 'Splat Delete' ) that will delete from disk anywhere in LrC, but does not offer "Are you sure?" so can be dangerous for beginners.

I would rather suggest the keyboard [X] to flag images with the Reject flag, when all Rejected images can be filtered to view and deleted with one command [Ctrl/Cmd + Delete].

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines