• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleted photos haven't disappeared

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have spent 2/3 hours deleting photos as I did a wedding 2 days ago but I have noticed they haven't actually deleted so can anyone help me with this asap please? This is really annoying and the virtual assistance is terrible!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... I have spent 2/3 hours deleting photos as I did a wedding 2 days ago but I have noticed they haven't actually deleted ... 

By @Reuben240670942jn6

What do you mean exactly? You have delete pictures, but they are always available!?

Where you see the pictures?

Where do you have delete the pictures, in Lightroom, in Finder?

Which version of Lightroom do you use?

Do you have sync your pictures into the cloud or do you have the pictures only locally? 

Please be a little more specific.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have them synced as I have one account on lightroom on two devices, however I had to pay twice for some reason on mobile and my macbook. It should be the latest software as I installed yesterday. I apparently deleted the photos and it went grey then when I clicked onto another album they came back undeleted which did annoy me alot. The photos were on the normal page as I didnt have them on the album as I thought it would be easier to delete them first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines