• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Desempenho Lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Atualmente eu tenho um notebook com um Intel i7 de 10° geração da série U, que sabidamente não tem o foco em desempenho e sim em economia da bateria.... Visando otimizar o fluxo de trabalho, eu adquiri um Avell A70 Hyb com o i7 12-700h que já é focado em desempenho, com 32 Gb de ram DDR 5, e 1 SSD NVE M 2 2280 4° geração...

A PERGUNTA É : COM ESSAS CONFIGURAÇÕES, EU TEREI UM GANHO DE DESEMPENHO SE EU COLOCAR UM SEGUNDO SSD NVME DE 4 GERAÇÃO SÓ PARA OS ARQUIVOS E O CATÁLOGO DO LRC PERMANECER NO PRIMEIRO SSD? OU DADO O DESEMPENHO DO SSD NVME DE 4° GERAÇÃO, ISSO SERÁ IRRELEVANTE?

Muitíssimo obrigados desde já!! 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A PERGUNTA É : COM ESSAS CONFIGURAÇÕES, EU TEREI UM GANHO DE DESEMPENHO SE EU COLOCAR UM SEGUNDO SSD NVME DE 4 GERAÇÃO SÓ PARA OS ARQUIVOS E O CATÁLOGO DO LRC PERMANECER NO PRIMEIRO SSD? OU DADO O DESEMPENHO DO SSD NVME DE 4° GERAÇÃO, ISSO SERÁ IRRELEVANTE?

DO NOT TYPE IN ALL CAPITALS! This is considered shouting and is also unpleasant to read.

If you are having performance problems, please state clearly and in detail what problems you are having. Some types of slowness may be improved with faster disks, other types of slowness cannot be fixed by purchasing faster disks. 

Also, please state clearly what software you are using and what is the version NUMBER. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perdoe-me pelo "grito", eu sou novo por aqui, vivendo e aprendendo...

Pois bem, a versão do LRC  é a 12.0

O problema que eu estou enfrentando é com a ferramenta de correção de manchas atalho (Q) , a cada clique, demora uns 3 segundos para eu poder clicar novamente, parece pouco, mas eu sou fotógrafo e isso em um fluxo grande de trabalho é demasiadamente contra - produtivo.

Obrigado desde já. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure what is the problem yet, but I am sure this has nothing to do with disk speed, and so purchasing faster disks will not help.

Please try an experiment. Go to Preferences->Performance->Use Graphics Process and turn it OFF. Is the problem improved or gone? Then turn it on to each of the other settings there, and see if the problem improves, stays the same, or gets worse. Then let us know the results.

Also, please make a screen capture of the first screen that appears when you click on  Help->System Info. Include that screen capture in your reply by clicking on the "Insert Photos" icon. Do not attach files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines