Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Detecting Faces

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I accidentally clicked 'Remove Face Region' and now all the photos of that person have gone.  When I look at the photos of him his face is not detected. 

Can I rescan photos? 

I also redid some of his photos and now his name appears twice as an option? How can I remove one of the options? 

Thanks all

Charlie

Screenshot 2019-12-23 at 12.47.30 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you tell us what program you are working in, someone can move this to the appropriate product forum where you are more likely to get a useful answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

That would be helpful : ) 

Lightroom Classic 9.1 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea what I can do? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same need. Any idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Same need. Any idea?"

See my reply to your other post:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-6-14-permanent-face-recognition-scan-forc... 

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Face detection can only be run on a folder one time. This may be why the face isn't recognized when you redo it. Try putting the photos in a collection and run face detection there. Let us know if this works. I'm curious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines